LYME — The Julia Balfour LLC creative agency located in Lyme, Conn., has been honored with 14 Connecticut Art Directors Club awards.
Julia Balfour, LLC has been honored with 14 Connecticut Art Directors Club awards for design projects undertaken by the company in the past year. The works include Exhibition Kiosks, Interactive Apps, Social Media Campaigns, Websites, Logos, and Invitation designs.
Work honored for the following nine partners were:
- Hartford HealthCare Behavioral Health Network “Stop the Stigma” Campaign – Social Media (see image above)
- Mystic Aquarium Exploration Wild Kiosks – Educational and Museum Information Design
- Mystic Aquarium Exploration Wild Kiosks – Interactive App (see image above)
- New England Society of Healthcare Communications Conference Logo – Logo System
- High Hopes Therapeutic Riding Holiday Market Series – Announcements / Invitations / Greeting Cards
- High Hopes Therapeutic Riding Symphony Invitation – Announcements / Invitations / Greeting Cards
- Hartford HealthCare Web Style Guide – Employee Publications
- Florence Griswold Museum Website – Cultural & Educational Websites
- High Hopes Therapeutic Riding Fall Newsletter – Pro Bono Design
- High Hopes Therapeutic Riding Symphony Poster – Poster Series
- James Merrill House Website – Cultural & Educational Websites
- Dreamup Toys Microsite – E-commerce Websites
- Structural Graphics Google Adwords Landing Page – Online Promotion
- Twin Networks Presentation Folder – Brochures / Folders
Julia Balfour, founder and Creative Director of the agency, comments, “I’m so proud of the work our team has done over the past year. We’ve gone from a one-woman shop to a 15-person team in four years. The work we’ve produced, this year in particular, demonstrates the passion, strategy, and innovation that this team has poured into their work. And of course we couldn’t do any of it without our fabulous clients.” she said.
Julia Balfour, LLC is a full service creative agency specializing in design, strategy, innovation, and social media. Located in Lyme, CT, the studio works within Healthcare, Finance, Travel & Tourism, Non-Profit, Retail, Beauty and Museum & Fine Art.
The Connecticut Art Directors Club seeks to promote standards of excellence in the field of creative design within the state. Their yearly awards show brings together and highlights the exceptional design work of the past year.